Views:7 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-11-11 Origin:Site
The efficacy and role of bromelain
Edited By Nickole
As a protease, bromelain's efficacy and role are to improve protein absorption. However, bromelain is widely used to promote wound healing and help treat many diseases. For example, if you suffer from chronic inflammation or sports injuries, consider taking bromelain supplements to help your body recover. Other benefits you can get from this supplement include:
• Reduce inflammation and swelling — Bromelain may help relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatism. It is also used to help sprain and strain recovery by reducing swelling and promoting tissue healing. For people who are currently taking arthritis treatment drugs, consider switching to bromelain as a more natural alternative.
• Improve immune function-Studies have shown that bromelain promotes a healthy immune system by regulating a variety of inflammatory proteins during cellular stress.
• Accelerate wound healing — The use of bromelain after surgery has been observed to promote soft tissue healing and reduce bruising. Patients taking bromelain also had a shorter wound healing time than patients who did not take bromelain.
• Relieve symptoms of sinusitis — Sinusitis is inflammation of the lining of the sinuses, usually caused by infection, nasal problems, or allergies. Bromelain is a supplement known to relieve the symptoms of sinusitis. When combined with quercetin, bromelain can help reduce sinusitis, and quercetin acts as an antihistamine.
• Promote blood flow-Bromelain can reduce platelet aggregation in blood vessels and reduce the chance of clot formation, helping to promote healthy blood flow. This may reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular diseases.
Others claim that bromelain can help induce menstruation by softening the endometrium. It is said that increased blood flow also helps prevent menstrual cramps.